Friends, neighbours and family members
If you are a friend, neighbour or family member of a person who needs legal help tell them they can call us for help.
Our services are confidential, so we will need their permission before we can speak to you about their problem.
Here are some of the ways we can help you. We can:
- let you know if their problem is something we can help with, or referring you to someone else who can help
- give you easy access to credible legal information
- offer interpreters for those who are Deaf or whose first language is not English
- send you our semi-annual newsletter Bafflegab by mail or email (let us know which you prefer when you subscribe)
These are some of the ways that you can help us. You can:
- refer your friends or family members to us as soon as you notice they have a problem we can help with
- help your friends or family members find legal information on our website or print it for them
- give a ride to your friend or family member to attend appointments at our office or let them use your phone