Working at CALC
If you are interested in working at our clinic, please check this page regularly. We are an equal opportunity employer striving to reflect the population of Ontario. Please note that we usually post opportunities on Legal Aid Ontario’s website, Canadian law schools, community colleges with paralegal programs, CareerEdge and Indeed (via CareerEdge) as well as our CALC Twitter and Facebook pages.
Current employment opportunities
We are seeking a highly-motivated and capable person who cares about helping people to join our team.
You will have most of the following:
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively with vulnerable people
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Proven high level of digital and computer literacy
- Experience working in a legal or other setting with people living on a low income
- College diploma or university degree
- Law clerk, paralegal, social service worker or other relevant discipline
This is a contract position until March 31, 2021, with the possibility of extension. Salary is commensurate with experience. To apply, please email your resume and covering letter by June 10 explaining why you are interested in joining CALC. Please also supply the names of three professional references to email@example.com. Only those being offered an interview will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer striving to reflect the population on Ontario”