Write to your MP or MPP

To find your Member of Provincial Parliament (MPP), go to  Click “See Current MPPs” to get a list you can sort by name or by riding (do a Postal Code search to find the electoral district for your postal code). You can also call 1-800-677-8683, TTY: 1-888-292-2312.

To find your federal Member of Parliament (MP) go to where you can view a list by name or do a search by your postal code.

Protocol for writing to your MP or MPP:


Mr./Ms. [name], MPP
[name of riding]

Dear Ms./Ms. [name]:


Mr./Ms. [name], MP
Housing of Commons
Ottawa, ON K1A 0A6

Dear Ms./Ms. [name]:

See more styles of address here.