Income assistance problems – Canada Child Benefit

Are you having problems with the Canada Child Benefit (CCB)? Contact us for help.

We can help with:

  • CCB cut offs
  • CCB overpayments
  • information about what happens to your CCB when a child’s custody arrangements change

How to apply for the CCB

You can find the application for the CCB and information about how to apply on the Revenue Canada website.

You can also get the application forms at Service Canada offices.  Service Canada offices serving our area are:  Bancroft, Belleville, Napanee, Picton, and Trenton.

Find a Service Canada office in your area online or call 1-800-622-6232.

More information about the CCB

Find more information about the CCB on Revenue Canada’s website.

Steps to Justice gives you step-by-step information and answers to common questions.