Are you helping someone else?
We know that people talk to friends, family, and professionals about legal problems long before they go to a lawyer. We also know that simple problems, if not taken care of early, can cause a lot of other problems later.
Not sure if it’s a legal problem?
This “legal health awareness” poster will help you think about problems you are hearing about – because they may have a legal solution.
- a friend, neighbour or family member?
- working for a community service agency?
- working for Legal Aid Ontario?
- a healthcare provider?
- a librarian in a public library, school or courthouse?
- a member of an Indigenous group?
- a local lawyer or paralegal?
- helping someone who is Deaf?
- helping a senior?
- helping someone involved with the justice system?