Environmental issues – Other help

Legal Advice

The Canadian Environmental Law Association (CELA) is a legal clinic that gives legal advice to people living in Ontario. They provide representation mainly in cases that are in the broad public interest. Their website outlines the types of services they can offer, and how to apply for services.

Other sources of help

The Environmental Commissioner of Ontario has information including: