Wills and powers of attorney – More legal information

Wondering if you need a power of attorney or a will?  Read our tip sheet.

Powers of attorney

CALC tip sheets

CLEO pamphlets

Power of attorney forms

The Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee (PGT) provides information and produces a power of attorney kit. Download one and/or read their Powers of Attorney Q&As.

Financial abuse

The PGT is the government agency that manages property for people who are incapable of doing it themselves and do not have a power of attorney. Call them if you have concerns about financial abuse.

Other online resources

Wills and estates

CALC tip sheets

Other online resources

For other issues affecting seniors, visit our Seniors’ page.