Non-profits – Other help
- Pro-Bono Ontario – 1-855-255-7256 – Free legal help to eligible charitable and non-profit organizations, small businesses, immigrant entrepreneurs or arts organizations in Ontario. See their online charity tool box.
- Queen’s Business Law Clinic (Kingston) – 613-533-2102 – Legal assistance to not-for-profits in southeastern Ontario.
- Nonprofit Law Ontario (from CLEO) – information on how to start or run a non-profit and links to other resources
- Steps to Justice Guided Pathway – CLEO’s bylaw builder helps nonprofits develop a set of bylaws that comply with Ontario’s Not-for-Profit Corporations Act.
- Ontario Government Business Services InfoLine – 1-888-745-8888
- Not-For-Profit Incorporator’s Handbook – from the Ministry of the Attorney General website