JHP How to refer

If you have a client or patient with a legal problem

You can reach us any of the following ways:

Other referral resources

Where To Go For Help chart

Referrals for a wide variety of matters, within Hastings, Prince Edward, Lennox & Addington Counties and Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory.

Family Law Resource Guides

List of family law resources, including general information, help with documents, fee waivers, etc.