Housing Problems – Help for homeowners

CALC gives free legal services to homeowners who have a low income and have housing problems. Contact us for information or advice.

Home repair/modifications

The Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation has information on home renovation programs for First Nations communities.

To learn more about residences built or modified to accommodate seniors or persons with disabilities, read the Guide to Programs and Services for Seniors in Ontario.

Property tax credits for Belleville, Quinte West and Prince Edward County residents

For information on property tax credits, see our Consumer & Debt - Other help page.

Power of sale and foreclosure

For information on power of sale and foreclosure, see our Consumer & Debt - More legal information page.