JHP Information links
- A federally-incorporated, not-for-profit organization. Provides a resource for providers to access clinical supports and tools.
- See their "poverty tool" for Ontario - a clinical tool for primary care providers
- A partnership between ARCH, St. Michael's Hospital Academic Family Health Team, St. Michael's Hospital, and legal clinics Aboriginal Legal Services Toronto, HIV & Aids Clinic of Ontario (HALCO), and Neighbourhood Legal Services
- Provides legal information and advice to patients of St. Michael's Academic Family Health Team who are low-income and having legal issues affecting their well-being.
- A CFPC-Accredited educational series at St. Michael's hospital about health-harming legal needs of patients in primary care - meant to assist professionals in a primary health care setting identify and address common health impacting social needs that may have legal solutions.
- An alliance of health care providers to participate in a campaign to prescribe extra funds to low-income Ontarians.
- Through advocacy, education, and patient care, they are working to eliminate poverty and reduce health inequities in Canada
- A cross sector working group that brings together experts in the health, legal and community service sector with an interest in the health justice partnership model.
- See their resources page for more links
- Health Justice Australia is the national centre for health justice partnerships, supporting collaborations between services to achieve better health and justice outcomes for vulnerable communities.
- Their mission is to improve the health and well-being of people and communities by leading health, public health and legal sectors in an integrated, upstream approach to combating health-harming social conditions
- Medical-Legal Partnership toolkit