Free tax clinics for people with low income

Need help with your income taxes?  There are volunteers available to help!  If you have a simple tax return to do (get those tax credits!) you can find a volunteer in your area who can do them for you, by going to

You can also get help directly from Revenue Canada by using their "File My Return" service, where low-income people can file their return by phone (no forms to fill out!).  If you qualify for this service, you should have received an invitation letter. It contains all the information you need to use the service.  If you have questions about the service, call 1-800-959-8281.

You can also check our Where Else to Go chart, under the Income Tax heading to find a list of free clinics within CALC's service area and a list of free tax software you can use online or download.