Become a clinic member
CALC benefits from having a strong membership base. The more members we have from the community, the better we can do our work. We welcome applications for new members.
Who can be a member
- live in Hastings, Prince Edward or Lennox & Addington County, or Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory
- agree with our Mission Statement, and
- be at least 18 years old.
Why become a member
Becoming a member means that you can:
- attend and vote at the clinic’s general membership meetings
- stand for election to the Board of Directors
- receive a copy of Bafflegab, our semi-annual newsletter
- show support for our work in the community
Consider becoming a member and help us serve the legal needs of our local community. Our membership fee is $2.00, but it’s for free for people living on a low income. Your membership must be renewed annually.
How to apply to be a member
Contact us for more information about applying to become a member.